Here are some general questions about the PT services mobile app. If you still need help, please contact the DOE help desk.
- Can I change my username or password?
- What are tooltips?
- How do I add a shortcut to my mobile device’s home page?
Can I change my username or password?
Contact the DOE IT help desk to modify your login credentials by using ServiceNow.
- To submit a ServiceNow incident ticket, log into ServiceNow at http://help.hidoe.org or visit the eCSSS homepage and select Create and Incident Ticket (Service Now).
- Or, call the IT Help Desk at (808) 564-6000, Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Neighbor islands, please use the HATS line at 8-1-808-692-7250.
What are tooltips?
Tooltips appear when you hover over certain fields, and they provide helpful hints to complete those fields. Note that tooltips may not appear on some mobile devices.
To turn tooltips on or off, go to the User Menu, select User Preferences, and then select the star next to Tooltips.
How do I add a shortcut to my mobile device’s home page?
To save time, you can add a shortcut on your mobile device so that you don’t have to enter the web address every time you need to log in.
For iPhones and other iOS mobile devices
- Open an internet browser, such as Safari or Chrome, and go to pt.ecsssonline.k12.hi.us
- Select the share icon , then select Add to Home Screen .
- On the Add to Home Screen window, select Add.
- Go to your home screen to view and move the shortcut icon.
For Android devices
- Open an internet browser, such as Chrome, and go to pt.ecsssonline.k12.hi.us
- Select the ellipses , then select Add to Home screen.
- On the Add to Home screen window, enter a title for the shortcut (optional), then select Add.
- Either select and hold the icon to manually place the shortcut on your Home screen or select Add Automatically.
Have more questions?
If you have additional questions, please contact the DOE help desk.